A great story born over 85 years ago
The Léman training centre has been located in Jongny for over 85 years. In 1923, Bernhard Jäggi, Chairman of the Board of the Association of Swiss Consumer Societies, established the cooperative seminar as a foundation. The purpose he assigned to it at the time went well beyond that of professional training for employees.
His considerations envisaged training and all-round education for people as human beings and individuals in the spirit of Pestalozzi and the “cooperative pioneers of Rochdale”.
Today, as a training centre that belongs to the Coop Group, the Hôtel du Léman et Centre de séminaires has become a privileged venue for the organization of conferences, courses, colloquiums, business meals and banquets.
Its geographic location, services and state-of-the-art infrastructure make it a prime venue for numerous multinational corporations, SMEs, banks, insurance companies, foundations, and consultancies, both from Switzerland and abroad.
A brief overview of the Coop Group
- Total sales in excess of 27 billion francs
- Over 2,000 retail points of sale throughout Switzerland
- Over 100 cash & carry markets in Switzerland and Europe
- A staff of over 75,000
- The widest range of retail brands in Switzerland
- Holder of several awards in the field of sustainable development
- Majority shareholder in the Bell Group, a well established name in Europe and the number one in meat processing in Switzerland
- Number two in the European cash & carry and wholesale supplies segment following the acquisition of Transgourmet Holding AG
A professional team at Hôtel du Léman – Centre de séminaires
021 923 03 03
Rooms division Manager
021 923 03 60
021 923 03 53
Accounting and controlling
061 466 12 70
|Balbina Cunha Cardoso|
021 923 03 03